Sunday 18 August 2013

Suddenly there was a new blog on the block!

Hello world!

It is filled with complete and utter confusion that I am making my very first blogpost. My name is Siri, and I am too, a compulsive sewist. I have a love for all things old, so sewing my own clothes from vintage patterns has become a substancial part of my sparetime life. I have no previous experience or training as a seamstress, complete novice!
I intend to blog mostly about my sewing experimentations, but there might be the odd ponderings about life.

Stay tuned, and thanks for checking in :)

2 comments:

  1. How awesomely excited, dear gal! Many happy congrats on launching your new blog!!! I love getting nostalgic (nearly 4.5 years after it was launched) when I look back on the early days of Chronically Vintage's life, just as I'd venture to guess you will one day about your own site, too.

    Thank you very much for your comment on yesterday's outfit post. It's wonderful to make your acquaintance!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jessica!

      Thank you so much for visiting my humble blog, and for your comment, my very first. It is like it suddenly occurs to me that" the world" knows that I am here:)

      Your blog is fabulous, and I try to learn from good bloggers on how to make mine better, as I have lots to learn. I hope to contribute with something that others can enjoy, just as I enjoy the work of great people like yourself!

      Best regards,
      Siri ;)

      Delete